Opening hours, prices and contact information
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11am to 6pm.
Saturday and Sunday 10am to 6pm
Groups are welcome from 9.30am.
Closed on Tuesdays, 1 January, 1 May, 1 November and 25 December.
Admission to permanent collections : free admission
Admission to temporary exhibition halls :
- Full price : €7.50
- Concession : €5.00 see conditions below
- Group rate : €5.00, 10 people minimum
- Twin ticket Louvre Lens/Arras : €10 per person
- Versailles City-Pass from Arras Tourist Office (offering the choice of : Versailles, Beffroi and Boves exhibition or Versailles and Wellington exhibition) : €10
- Right to speak : €50
Concession eligibility (on presentation of proof) :
- 18-25 and over 25 on presentation of student card
- People registered as job seekers
- Disabled persons holding a disability card and the person accompanying them
- CEZAM, Amis du Musée, and "Muses, Musons, Musée" cardholders
- Two people accompanying a "Petit Léonard" cardholder
- Subscribers, members or representatives of public or private institutions directly related to the "Napoleon" theme
- Palace of Versailles members, "1 an à Versailles" cardholders, Solo or Duo, and people holding one or more tickets to the Palace of Versailles
Details of admission rates are available at the museum's reception desk
Free admission (on presentation of proof) :
- Under 18s
- Students of the schools of Beaux-Arts, the Louvre and the Faculties of History, History of Art and Plastic Arts
- Ville d’art et d’Histoire guide cardholders, holders of the RSA
- Museum members
- Holders of the following cards: membership of the general association of curators of the public collections of France, the Ministry of Culture, journalists, ICOM, "tourism passport", "Pass Pro-Tourisme"
- "Petit Léonard" club cardholders
Groups and School groups
Groups are welcome from 9:30am.
The museum offers a special program for school groups and works with you on your educational projects.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
For bookings, please contact the Tourist Office on 03 21 51 26 95 or by email : email@example.com
For groups with social issues or learning difficulties, please contact Françoise Avignon on 03 21 50 69 35 or by email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Napoleon book and gift shop at the Arras Museum of Fine Arts
The book and gift shop can be accessed free of charge from the entrance hall of the Museum and on the way out of the Napoleon exhibition, it is open to the public during the museum's opening hours in one of the historical rooms of the old Saint-Vaast abbey.
Get right to the centre of the Empire with the exhibition catalogue and our bibliographic selection that matches the themes of the exhibition.
Discover a wide choice of stationery, gifts and jewellery inspired by the art and style of the First Empire.